A horse is the projection of people's dreams about themselves - strong, powerful and beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.
~ Pam Brown
Art Equidae offers as a variety of theoretical seminars on the horse in art history.
The following lectures can be scheduled upon request:
* The Horse Throughout Art History
* Equine Art of Ancient Civilizations
* Equine Art of the Middle Ages
* Equine Art of the Renaissance
* Equine Art of the Baroque Age
* Equine Art - The Eighteenth Century
* Equine Art - The Nineteenth Century
* Equine Art of the American West